Share your story with others:
How was your West Nile virus infection treated?
Enter your Comment (Limit to 500 characters)
Screen Name: *
Gender of Patient:Male Female
Age Range of Patient:
I am a: Patient Caregiver
By submitting your comment, and other materials (collectively referred to as a "Submission") to MedicineNet, you grant MedicineNet permission to use, copy, transmit, publish, display, edit and modify your Submission in connection with its Web site. MedicineNet will not pay you for your Submission. You represent that you have all rights necessary for MedicineNet to use your Submission as set forth above.
Please keep these guidelines in mind when writing your comment:
- Please make sure you address the question asked.
- Due to the overwhelming number of comments received, not all comments will be published.
- When selecting comments to publish, our staff will choose those that are educational and complement the topic. Please try to stay on topic.
- Your comment may be edited. We would typically edit comments to make them clearer and more readable. We will remove personal information such as last names, email and web addresses, and other potentially harmful information.
- We will not notify you if your comment has been published. We suggest that you check back on the topic article regularly.
- We do not provide medical or healthcare advice, treatment, or diagnosis.
Thank you for participating!