Poisoning

Question:

What were the symptoms of the poisoning you suffered? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Venus s, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 18

My symptoms of poisoning were dry cracked lips with black stuff on them, sticky lips, watering eyes, blurry eyes, sleepy, and not steady when walking.

Comment from: Jodielynnz, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 13

I had sprayed fly spray for horses on my hands so I could rub it on my horse’s face, didn’t want to get it in her eyes. About 30 minutes later I started feeling very weak. My chest felt heavy and I felt nauseous but never had to vomit. I got a very bad headache that lasted for 5 days. I sweated like I never sweated before. I’d get up in the middle of night with soaking wet clothes. I’d sweat then freeze. Intense sweating lasted for about 5 days. I also had rectal bleeding. No words to express how sick I felt.

Comment from: poisoned , 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 28

My symptoms of poisoning were nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, seizures, and unconsciousness that caused a fall and stitches to my chin. These symptoms only occurred when my spouse was around me, otherwise I was quite healthy. My doctors were confused because they could not understand why I was having these medical problems in a seemingly random fashion. A timeline gleaned from personal journals showed a connection between the times my spouse was around and the medical problems.

Comment from: spiritual, 55-64 (Patient) Published: December 05

My symptoms of poisoning are burning in eyes, nose, mouth, bumps inside the mouth, and veins inside the sides of jaw and under the jaw turning blue. I smell chemical taste in mouth, my tongue and roof of mouth feel dry, feel sick, and eyes sometimes water and turn bright red. I am constantly spitting, my lips are dry, cracked and burnt looking.

Comment from: UncleMax, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: June 19

My symptoms of poisoning were 8 weeks of low energy, nausea, and body aches.

Comment from: Frank , 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 19

My cousin believes that his in-laws have poisoned him. He claims that every time he went there, while the kids were sleeping, they would make him a coffee before collecting the kids and each time he had a coffee, it made him really sick. He believes they poisoned him with it. He can’t move the foreskin of his penis, it has basically tightened up that bad that he is barely able to urinate out of it. He is in jail right now I am trying to get someone to do test to see if he has been poisoned.

Comment from: Sally , 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

I have been sick for a couple of weeks from poisoning, including 4 days at the hospital. I have been back at my friend’s house for about a week and I am throwing up again! I wonder if this is a sign that I am being poisoned again.

Comment from: Raci Luis, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

I took some medicines and vitamin C, and I have been dizzy with headaches, weakness, temperatures, etc. My colleagues who took different medicines from the same source are also suffering from the same symptoms. I think we’ve been poisoned. In Mozambique medical care is basic. I don’t know what to do.

Comment from: Blessed, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 30

My vision became blurred and distorted. Fixed objects appeared to be moving in motion. I had slight visual hallucinations. The inside of my ear canals had a very tight feeling, swollen and pressurized, a bit hard to describe. I started having some auditory hallucinations with hearing difficulties. I had burning sensation all over the outside of my body (skin) and vagina. And my skin burned even worse when exposed to sunlight with swelling and tightness of skin from the sun. I washed my arms off with cold water only to see if the water were to help alleviate my burning skin, and to see if I was going to have a reaction with water and whatever I was poisoned with. My arms and hands began to swell even more with my skin beginning to turn and to have purple discoloration patches everywhere scattered on my body. My breathing became very restricted, shallow, and slow, and I had tightness in my throat and upper chest. Drinking water caused an even worse reaction and restriction of my airway. I had extremely dry mouth. I tried drinking milk and the milk had obviously helped ease my severe dry mouth and it also somehow started to reduce my tight, swollen and restricted airway slightly. I was so dizzy, feeling tired, and had strange pressure and feeling inside my head and pain associated with it. Both of my ears started to bleed out liquid blood from deep within my canals/eardrums at a medium to heavy flow.

SLIDESHOW

16 Surprising Headache Triggers and Tips for Pain Relief See Slideshow
Comment from: smith richardson, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: December 07

I was poisoned and was treated at the hospital and was given Locid 20 but still feeling sharp pains in my stomach.

Comment from: Skulboi , 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: December 04

Yesterday or in the last 24 hours or so, I drank dish wash soap (Sunlight liquid) and now my penis is sore and hot, even worse when urinating. I wonder if this means serious problems for me.

Comment from: kumar, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 27

My fingertips remain cold, I have no body heat or sweat, entire body is in irritation when exercised, dry lips and fits occur once in a year, I don’t feel very hungry, and am always in confusion. But the tests have shown perfect body functioning. It has been like this for 9 years. After taking Ayurvedic medicine I feel a bit better, but not 100 percent healthy. I wonder what the poison could be.

Comment from: Wanda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 27

I am having severe pains in stomach and back, and lumps in my arms, legs and stomach. When I walk my legs begin to jerk so hard I resemble doll on strings with the strings being pulled, and my legs jerk up and down till I fall. My arms do the same, I can't hold anything. My arms move involuntarily quickly and jerk the glass or whatever I am holding, out of my hand. I have severe trembles in hands and body too. This has been getting worse. I wonder what could cause this.

QUESTION

Emotional trauma is best described as a psychological response to a deeply distressing or life-threatening experience. See Answer

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors