Battery Ingestion (Swallowed Battery)

Question:

Please share your experience with your infant, toddler, or child's swallowed battery. Sharing your experience may help others. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Jenny, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: June 10

I am 76, suffering shingles pain and rash and taking frequent medication daily. On day 3, I accidentally swallowed a hearing aid battery, not concentrating, when my aid battery ran out. I took the sticky label off and with water, swallowed it. It is day four now. I am so anxious and the hospital doctor says to wait up to seven days! I am so afraid. I am checking every motion extremely carefully, four to date. I am using Laxido but feel Fybogel might be better, so will try that.

SLIDESHOW

16 Surprising Headache Triggers and Tips for Pain Relief See Slideshow

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors